- Learning 1-on-1 with Trainer
- PMBOK 6th Edition Based
- 4 Days Classroom training
- Case Study Based Learning
- PMP Application Guidance
- Pre-Study Class Courseware
- Strategic Step by Step Plan Prep
- Realistic Exam Timeline Plan
- Proprietary Study Materials
- High Quality Practice Questions
- 35 Contact Hours Certificate
- Instant Course Download
PMP Coaching in Private
GlobalSkillup provides PMP Coaching and Training for Project Management Certification targeted for Experienced and Upcoming Project Managers. Project Management is a highly sought after skill globally. Industries need certified Project Managers capable to handle difficult Projects.
PMI PMP certification is considered a standard for Project Management globally. Certified Project Managers are most hired by corporates towards Project Delivery. GlobalSkillup aims to help Project Managers with PMP Coaching oriented towards Project Management excellence.
Who Should Attend PMP Certification by Private PMP Coaching
All Mid-High Career Personnel such as:
- Sr. Managers & Program Managers
- Project Managers and Similar
- Quality | Documentation Leads
- Project | Team Leads
- Sr. Consultants & Engineers
Benefits of PMP Coaching in person to You
- Build knowledge and understanding of Project Management concepts
- Transforms practitioners into masters of Project Management practices
- Learn day to day use of Project Management terms and terminologies
- Understand and visualize the templates and working project model
PMP Coaching Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate Project Implementation real time Understanding
- Be able to confidently go for Exam based on Mock Exam Prep
- Extensive application of best practices for better productivity
Project Manager’s Career Mapping
- Experienced mid-level professionals may expect their median starting salary of Rs. 18 Lakhs or more in India
- Certification also helps to kick start Job search in a more confident manner
- 10 or more years of experienced professionals may transition easily into Senior management roles
PMP Certification Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation or above. Project Management Experience 4500 Hours earned in more than 36 months of experience. 35 Hours Certificate from Training Provider.
- Diploma holders. Project Management Experience 7500 Hours earned in more than 60 months of experience. 35 Hours Certificate from Training Provider.
Why Join us? Unique selling proposition
With Subject Matter Expertise on Project Management, GlobalSkillup is an Industry Leader. With happy customers and good quality gives participants the right edge. Additionally, GlobalSkillup deep dive understanding on the Project Management practice is an added benefit.
The course and certificate issued are in line with Globally recognized standards. This provides an unique opportunity for participants to take superior value advantage.
Exam Question Breakdown
|Area of Questions||Percentage Wise||Questions|
|Monitoring & Controlling||25%||50|
PMP Exam Questions and Format
200 multiple choice questions to be answered in 4 hours’ time. 25 Questions are pre-test, which are non-scoring randomly placed questions across 200 questions. 175 Questions are scoring questions. Evaluation is based on 175 scoring questions with no predefined pass percentage by PMI (Project Management Institute).
Exam Course Content Outline & PMP Coaching Agenda
|Introduction – PMP||Quality Management|
|Project Framework Fundamentals||Human Resource Management|
|Project Case Study Learning||Communications Management|
|Project Management Process Groups||Risk Management|
|Integration Management||Procurement Management|
|Scope Management||Stakeholder Management|
|Time Management||Professional & Social Responsibility|
|Bonus: PMP Exam Preparation Essentials & Strategy|
PMP Certification Award
Participants will get the 35 Contact Hours of Project Management Knowledge Proficient certificate towards Exam requirement from GlobalSkillup after the PMP Coaching course.
Participants upon clearing the Exam conducted by PMI, will be issued Certification.
Total Cost of PMP Certification
|Exam Cost for Non-Members||555||USD|
|Exam Cost for PMI Members||405||USD|
PMP and PRINCE2 Comparision
PMP is worldwide recognized for Project Management. For 100 Jobs, 90% of them look for this Certification. It is moderately difficult to attain the exam; it is conducted in Prometric Independent test centre. It has very good market reputation across almost every Industry. Certification cost in India is close to about Rs. 50,000 including both training and exam.
PRINCE2 is an alternate certification recognized for Project Management in UK primarily. Out of 100 Job Positions, typically 5-10 of them look forward for PRINCE2 credential in India. PRINCE2 is moderately difficult to attain the exam; it is conducted by the Training institute in a controlled environment with local invigilators. PRINCE2 has good market reputation across ICT (Information, Communication, and Technology) Projects in UK. PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification Cost in India is about Rs. 45,000.
Planning for PMP Coaching Dates
- Flexibility of Coaching dates based on your need
- Continuous Learning Sessions as per your time availability
- For In person: Typically 4 Sessions with up to 8 Hours each session
- For Online: Typically 8 Sessions with up to 4 Hours each session
Travel & Lunch Arrangements during the 1-on-1 Sessions
Option 1. Student Comes to Instructor’s Place.
Travel: Come to our trainer’s home and get trained. Location will be informed to you.
Lunch: Go out together and share the Bill. Or if possible, Trainer may organize a home lunch as well.
Option 2. Instructor Comes to Student Place.
Travel: Trainer comes to your home to train you. Additional charges apply for the same. Travel and Convenience Charges applicable.
Lunch: Go out together and share the Bill. Or if possible, Student may organize a home lunch as well.
You may also like…