- PMBOK 6th Edition Based
- 4 Days Classroom training
- 2 Weekends on Sat & Sun
- Case Study Based Learning
- PMP Application Guidance
- Pre-Study Class Courseware
- Strategic Step by Step Plan Prep
- Realistic Exam Timeline Plan
- Proprietary Study Materials
- High Quality Practice Questions
- 35 Contact Hours Certificate
- Instant Course Download
- Avail: Group Discounts
- Avail: Early Bird Offers
- Download Course Outline
PMP Classroom Training
GlobalSkillup provides PMP Classroom Training for Project Management Certification targeted for Experienced and Upcoming Project Managers. Project Management is a highly sought after skill globally. Industries need certified Project Managers capable to handle difficult Projects.
Video Reviews from Participants
Project Management Professional certification is considered a standard for Project Management globally. Certified Project Managers are most hired by corporates towards Project Delivery. GlobalSkillup aims to help Project Managers with Training oriented towards Project Management excellence.
Experience the Classroom Activity
Who Should Attend this Certification
All Mid-High Career Personnel such as:
- Sr. Managers & Program Managers
- Project Managers and Similar
- Quality | Documentation Leads
- Project | Team Leads
- Sr. Consultants & Engineers
Benefits of Project Management Professional Certification to You
- Build knowledge and understanding of Project Management concepts
- Transforms practitioners into masters of Project Management practices
- Learn day to day use of Project Management terms and terminologies
- Understand and visualize the templates and working project model
Project Management Professional Training Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate Project Implementation real time Understanding
- Be able to confidently go for Exam based on Mock Exam Prep
- Extensive application of best practices for better productivity
Project Manager’s Career Mapping
- Experienced mid-level professionals may expect their median starting salary of Rs. 18 Lakhs or more in India
- Certification also helps to kick start Job search in a more confident manner
- 10 or more years of experienced professionals may transition easily into Senior management roles
Project Management Professional Certification Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation or above. Project Management Experience 4500 Hours earned in more than 36 months of experience. 35 Hours Certificate from Training Provider.
- Diploma holders. Project Management Experience 7500 Hours earned in more than 60 months of experience. 35 Hours Certificate from Training Provider.
Why Join us? Unique selling proposition
With Subject Matter Expertise on Project Management, GlobalSkillup is an Industry Leader. With happy customers and good quality gives participants the right edge. Additionally, GlobalSkillup deep dive understanding on the Project Management practice is an added benefit.
The course and certificate issued are in line with Globally recognized standards. This provides an unique opportunity for participants to take superior value advantage.
Exam Question Breakdown
|Area of Questions||Percentage Wise||Questions|
|Monitoring & Controlling||25%||50|
Exam Questions and Format
200 multiple choice questions to be answered in 4 hours’ time. 25 Questions are pre-test, which are non-scoring randomly placed questions across 200 questions. 175 Questions are scoring questions. Evaluation is based on 175 scoring questions with no predefined pass percentage by PMI (Project Management Institute).
Exam Course Content Outline & Training Agenda
|Introduction to Project Management Profession||Schedule Management||Communications Management||Exam Strategy|
|Project Framework (with Case study)||Cost Management||Risk Management||Mock Exam Practice Questions|
|Project Management Process Groups||Quality Management||Procurement Management||Review Answers & Logic|
|Integration Management||Resource Management||Stakeholder Management||Final Wrapup & Next Steps|
|Scope Management||Professional & Social Responsibility|
Project Management Professional Certification Award
Participants will get the 35 Contact Hours of Project Management Knowledge Proficient certificate towards Exam requirement from GlobalSkillup after the training course. Participants upon clearing the Exam conducted by PMI, will be issued Certification.
Total Cost of Project Management Professional Certification
|Training Cost||As per your mode of Learning|
|PMP Exam Cost for NON-PMI Memebers||$ 555|
|PMP Exam Cost for PMI Memebers||$ 405|
PMP and PRINCE2 Comparision
PMP is worldwide recognized for Project Management. For 100 Jobs, 90% of them look for this Certification. It is moderately difficult to attain the exam; it is conducted in Prometric Independent test centre. It has very good market reputation across almost every Industry. Certification cost in India is close to about Rs. 50,000 including both training and exam.
PRINCE2 is an alternate certification recognized for Project Management in UK primarily. Out of 100 Job Positions, typically 5-10 of them look forward for PRINCE2 credential in India. PRINCE2 is moderately difficult to attain the exam; it is conducted by the Training institute in a controlled environment with local invigilators. PRINCE2 has good market reputation across ICT (Information, Communication, and Technology) Projects in UK. PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification Cost in India is about Rs. 45,000.
Already PMP Certified?
Maintain your PMP PDU Maintenance with us. It is the best, easy, quick and cheaply available. Don’t ever lose your credential once you achieved it. We will help you to maintain the required PDU’s as per the guidelines of PMI. To buy the 60 PDU’s go here.
GlobalSkillup has been one of the premier trainer institute in Bangalore and all other major locations, offering PMP and relevant programs. Undoubtedly qualified as the best by the Customers themselves rating 4.7+ consistently on the scale of 5 on Google Reviews & Ratings. Hundreds of video testimonials exist to vouch for the quality of learning imparted to them and scale them in their career.
We have seen our students time and again proving the results almost every week. We encourage our students to keep the preparation time really short to give it full focus and attention. Usually 3-4 weeks is more than enough with detailed preparation on daily basis for 3 Hours focussed learning. Along with taking high quality Mock exam questions offered for PMP by GlobalSkillup.
PMP Exam questions for free are available all over Internet. However, we seriously recommend not to get yourself engaged with them. Reason being that we notice many of the Free questions are either context outdated, improperly drafted – not qualifying them as PMP question, written by fellow PMP aspirants instead of Expert PMP’s.
PMP Exam Questions offered by GlobalSkillup are of high quality and will engage you to acquire the right understand, get the proper gauge of Exam difficulty and then step ahead in the right direction.
PMP Exam duration is for 4 hours to answer 200 scenario based questions.
Project Managers with PMP Certification earn at least 20-30% higher salary than the regular Project Managers. It is very much evident in almost every industry, however, to identify your current market value, please consult with your profile to our counsellors, to understand your market value.
At GlobalSkillup, our trainers are active PMP Certified Professionals with at least 10+ years of relevant Corporate experience, Expertise in Project Management subject. We also look at the academic excellence of our Trainers before qualifying them.
Every trainer is qualified based on their overall experience profile, evaluation by master trainers and finally accepted after the training demo. One final check is they would also need to take up a real batch of students to score at least 4+ out of 5 rating.
Many training providers get registered with PMI® also known as PMI® REP’s, to gain visibility to provide trainings across Project Management including PMP® and other PMI® credentials.
However, a common myth among the training participants/PMP® aspirants is that for PMP® training, they would need to register with PMI® REP’s only. This is not true. Any training provider, who can vouch to provide valid training on Project Management subject can provide the PMP® training and also offer the required 35 contact hours of formal training certificate to meet the PMP® eligibility.
Register with a training provider who offers the comprehensive online training in conjunction with the PMP® exam sets. Often many training providers provide these exam sets for the registered training participants. You may want to avail such offers from multitude of training providers.
At GlobalSkillup.com being Project Management subject matter experts, we believe to bring the best to you in online trainings. Join our PMP Training programs directed for PMP online learning and PMP E-learning.
There are plenty of PMP Exam Certification books available in the market.
- PMBOK remains the first and primary source of education.
- PMP Training Manual by GlobalSkillup itself is quite elaborate and to the point for preparation.
- Rita Macaulay PMP preparation book.
Cost of PMP® certification includes two aspects.
- Training cost incurred to accrue the formal 35 contact hours of training by training provider.
- Certification Exam fee cost, which is paid directly to PMI®.
PMP® certification fees.
- For PMI® members, the PMP® certification fees is 405 USD paid to PMI®.
- For NON-PMI members, the PMP® certification fee is 555 USD paid to PMI®.
PMBOK guide 6th edition is free for the PMI Members. To be able to download the free copy of the PMBOK 6th Edition guide, kindly register as PMI Member.
PMBOK is an abbreviation of Project Management Body of Knowledge book offered by PMI. It is a comprehensive detailed guide about the Project Management subject based on the latest trends & methodologies available in the real life project implementations. The latest edition of PMBoK is the 6th edition. Special feature about the PMBOK 6th Edition is that it has a separate module for Agile Methodology of Implementation.
This is yet another one of the most commonly asked PMP Faq.
To register for PMP® exam, one needs to make a fully completed application to PMI® in written or online. After the application is scrutinized and approved by PMI®, the applicant is offered a chance to register for the exam date with an external exam provider like Prodevia or Prometric.
After finishing the exam on the selected date based on the result, the exam provider at the end of the exam will provide a provisional result sheet in a printed sheet with seal and initials/signature on behalf of the PMI®. The actual PMP® certificate will be shipped to the address mentioned in the application. This is how to get PMP® certification by Project Management Institute, PMI®.
PDU is an abbreviation of Professional Development Unit.
1 Hour of learning/training is considered as 1 Contact Hour by PMI and is provided by the Training Providers. To be able to go for PMP Exam, one would need 35 Contact Hours.
Yes, PDU are little different than contact hours as considered by PMI. Before exam is Contact Hours, after exam is called PDU.
Every PMI credential holder is supposed to maintain the credential by constantly upgrading themselves by relearning/retraining on relevant Management topics in defined time frame by PMI. Every 1 hour spent on upgrading is referred to as PDU by PMI. To be able to maintain PMI credentials, one has to acquire relevant amount of PDU’s. For example, PMP credential will require you to maintain 60 PDUs in 3 years time frame after passing the exam.
For the already passed PMP® professional, it is expected to accrue 60 PDU’s over next 3 years from the date of passing the PMP® exam. Once accrued, the PMP® holder is supposed to submit their evidences of 60 PDU’s to the PMI® before the 3 year term expires along with the renewal or recertification fee. In case of no submit, the PMP® status is lost and there on wards if the person wants to be a PMP® again, one has to go through the entire PMP® certification process. This entire episode is considered as PMP® re-certification process.
For the participants who are eligible for applying for PMP® certification, participants have to ensure the application is made to PMI® in written or online format. Filling up the application as desired is generally considered to be quite laborious, tedious and time consuming one time effort. This process of making application is known to be PMP® certification process.
This is one of the most commonly asked PMP Faq. To be eligible for PMP® certification exam, the applicant should meet either of the following criteria.
- Four year Bachelor’s degree or above
- 3 years of Project Management experience with 4500 Hours of leading & directing projects
- 35 Contact Hours of Project Management Formal Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of Project Management experience with 7500 Hours of leading & directing projects
- 35 Contact Hours of Project Management Formal Education
PMP® Certification is the Certification provided for Project Management Professional’s upon completion of PMP® Exam conducted by the Project Management Institute PMI®.
It is highly regarded as one of the best known credential for validation of experience and vast knowledge expertise of Project Management. Often PMP certified professionals earn a higher reputation, fit for the right Project Management related jobs, and get promoted to next levels and also enhanced remuneration packages.
PMP® is an abbreviation of Project Management Professional. Project Management Professional (PMP) is an internationally recognized professional designation offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI) for Project Managers. As of March 2018, there are 833,025 active PMP certified individuals and 286 chartered chapters across 210 countries and territories worldwide.
- Your knowledge to apply the Project Management concepts and Methodology
- Your understanding & interpretability of the Project Management Tools & Techniques
- Your ability to judge professionally & ethically correct and take actions proactively
- Your conscience to think in the right manner & direction for business results & value addition
Yes, the certificates by GlobalSkillup will be considered. There are no issues, even if PMI audit happens. We have been issuing and helping our credential holders since 2013 with certificates & PMI PDUs perfectly acceptable.
Few of the PMI Benefits Include:
- Complimentary digital copies of all PMI global standards including A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Networking, mentoring and volunteering opportunities via PMI chapters and Communities of Practice
- 24/7 exclusive access to project management knowledge and information on PMI.org, ProjectManagment.com, and ProjectsAtWork.com
- Access to unabridged project management and business books via eReads and Reference
- Money-saving discounts on certification exams and foundational online courses. PMP Exam cost is only USD 405 instead of USD 555.
Join as PMI member by visiting PMI website here. Click Add to Cart. Then check out. Membership will cost USD 139. Upon check out, you will be asked to become a local chapter member. Search for your local city name and add the local chapter(will vary for city to city USD 2 to USD12) into shopping cart. Click Check out, fill all the details and make the payment using credit card.
PDUs can be issued by any institute, as such. There is no limitation as such as per PMI itself. In between there is no difference for PDUs issued by REP/Non REP. PDU’s offered by GlobalSkillup are perfectly accepted by PMI on submission.
You may also like…