- Intense Premium Learning Session 1-on-1 with Trainer
- Pre-preparation Study Plan by Expert
- Six Sigma Management Career Road Map
- Download Licensed PDF copy of Training Manual
- Collect Licensed Printed Training Manual in Classroom
- “High Quality” Exam Questions
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate by IBSSP.org
- Training also focussed on ASQ Exam
- First attempt 100% Pass
- Get The Best: Trainers full focused approach to assist you Learn & Pass in 1st Attempt
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt – Coaching in Private
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt(LSSGB) Certification is a confirmation of acquired level of individual’s capabilities and knowledge of managing and bringing process improvements by using data door approach of Six Sigma. This course curriculum is inline with Internationally Certified ASQ(American Society for Quality) and certificate provided by IBSSP.org
Completion of this training also provides 16 PDU(Professional Development Units) which may be utilized towards maintenance of other Credentials such as PMP, PMI-ACP, PgMP and so on.
Who should attend?
Individuals who want to achieve Green Belt Credential / to participate & support in Six Sigma Projects / to showcase their Quality Leadership strengths in the organization.
Pre-requisites for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Quality Professionals, Process Oriented Individuals and any one else can take up the LSSGB certification who has inclination for Organization betterment. Although, we recommend Individuals to have a good amount of atleast couple of years experience in Corporate/Industry/Business to understand the practical application of Lean & Six Sigma Concepts.
Benefits of Six Sigma Coaching in person to You
- Case study based approach with a real life Project for Easy learning
- Build knowledge and understanding of Six Sigma concepts
- Transforms practitioners into masters of Six Sigma practices
- Learn day to day use of Six Sigma terms and terminologies
- Understand and visualize the templates and working Six Sigma project model
Six Sigma Coaching Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate Six Sigma Project Implementation real time Understanding
- Optional for ASQ Exam Takers: Confidently go for ASQ Exam
- Extensive application of real time best practices for Better Productivity
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course Agenda
|Day 1||Day 2|
|Introduction to Lean Six Sigma & Six Sigma||Process Inputs and Outputs|
|Six Sigma and Organizational Goals||Probability and Statistics|
|Introduction to DMAIC & DFSS||Collecting and Summarizing Data|
|DMAIC: Introduction to Define Phase||Types of Data and Measurement Scales|
|Process Management for Projects||Data Collection Method|
|Project Management Basics||Techniques for Assuring Data Accuracy and Integrity|
|SIPOC, Project Charter, Cause and Effect Diagram, Brainstorming||DMAIC: Introduction to Improve and Control Phase|
|Management and Planning Tools||Introduction to FMEA|
|DMAIC: Introduction to Measure Phase||Introduction to Design of Experiments (DOE)|
|Process Analysis and Documentation||Statistical Process Control (SPC)|
|Process Modeling||Implement and Validate Solution|
- Flexibility of Coaching dates based on your need
- Continuous Learning Sessions as per your time availability
- For In person: Typically 8 Hours x 2 Days
- For Online: Typically 2 Hours x 8 Days
Travel & Lunch Arrangements during the 1-on-1 Sessions
Option 1. Student Comes to Instructor’s Place.
Travel: Come to our trainer’s home and get trained. Location will be informed to you.
Lunch: Go out together and share the Bill. Or if possible, Trainer may organize a home lunch as well.
Option 2. Instructor Comes to Student Place.
Travel: Trainer comes to your home to train you. Additional charges apply for the same. Travel and Convenience Charges applicable.
Lunch: Go out together and share the Bill. Or if possible, Student may organize a home lunch as well.
Exam and LSSGB Credential Award
Here is brief outline for IBSSP.org:
2nd Attempt: In case, one does not pass with the desired score – A further 1 week timeframe will be provided for revision of content and retake of exam at no extra cost. The retake of exam will be in online format and details will be shared to such individuals at no extra cost.