SAFE (Scaled Agile Framework) is a complete methodology for large-scale, multi-team Agile project teams to carry out this transformation seamlessly. This framework effortlessly synchronizes the alignment, collaboration, and delivery of multiple Agile teams leading the way to enterprise success.
When an Enterprise changes its fundamental Business Process, it is critical to ensure that its team members truly embrace Agile.
This 2-day Leading SAFe training class gives you the knowledge required to become a Certified SAFe Agilist, and to lead Agile transformation within your enterprise using the Scaled Agile Framework and its underlying principles of flexibility, lean thinking and product development flow.
Successful completion of this Scaled Agile Framework training course satisfies the requirement for the SAFe Agilist certification and prepares you to pass the exam.
Target Audience for SAFE Program
- Enterprise transformation consultants
- All members of Agile team
- Team Managers
- Program Managers
- Agile Executives
- SAFE Consultants
- Agile Coaches
- Agile implementation Experts
SAFE Training Agenda
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
- Embracing Lean and Agile Values
- Understanding SAFE Principles
- Implementing the Agile Release Train
- Experiencing Program Increment Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Leading the Lean and Agile Enterprise
SAFE Training Objectives
- Demonstrate how Lean, Agile, and Product Development Flow form the foundation
- Explain and promote the use of Scaled Agile
- Identify roles and structures required to scale Agile to the program level
- Execute coordinated releases across a program
- Measure the impact and progress of scaled Agile in a program
- Describe how a program interacts with Program Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Complete the course of study leading to the SAFE Agilist (SA) certification exam
SAFE Certification Criteria
- Post training, you will receive 3 emails from Scaled Academy:
- A Welcome Email to create your profile
- A Survey Email which requests your feedback on the training (and which is mandatory),
- Exam Link Email, which will carry self-explanatory instructions on how to give the exam.
- You may take exam within 30 days anytime.
- Scaled Academy encourages taking the exam in one sitting, but you may take it over the course of several days. i.e. You could exit the exam at any point and come back to it later or even the next day. When you log back in, you will be taken to the beginning. You will need to click through till you reach your first unanswered question.
- Exam has to be completed in its entirety by midnight of the last day.
- Completing exam could take up to 3 hours. Kindly plan your exam accordingly and not wait till last minute.
SAFE Exam Format
- Exam is a set of complex multiple choice 54 questions. Exam Passing score is 65%.
- Questions are awarded points differently. For example, a question might say choose 3 correct options from the 4 given. This question may carry more marks. Another question might ask to choose between true or false. This question may carry fewer marks.
- Results will be announced with in 7 business days upon the exam completion.
- Scaled Academy will update profiles to reflect certifications. When this process is complete, Scaled Academy will email you official notification.
- You will then have access to the member area and will be able to make your profile public within the Scaled Agile Community. Until then, you have access only to your certificate.