- This course is for repeating GlobalSkillup PMP Training participants only.
- Option to Participate in Online/Classroom Training
- Training Manual PDF copy
- High Quality 5 Mock Exams
- 35 Contact Hours Certificate
- Bonus Content: Online Videos Included
PMP Refresher Training
PMP Refresher Training for Project Management Certification targeted for Experienced and Upcoming Project Managers. Project Management is a highly sought after skill globally. Industries need certified Project Managers capable to handle difficult Projects.
Project Management Professional certification is considered a standard for Project Management globally. Certified Project Managers are most hired by corporates towards Project Delivery. GlobalSkillup aims to help Project Managers with Training oriented towards Project Management excellence.
Aparna Musunuri, PMP
Kiran Kumar Lumburu, PMP
Who Should Attend PMI PMP Certification
All Mid-High Career Personnel such as:
- Sr. Managers & Program Managers
- Project Managers and Similar
- Quality | Documentation Leads
- Project | Team Leads
- Sr. Consultants & Engineers
Benefits of Project Management Professional Certification to You
- Build knowledge and understanding of Project Management concepts
- Transforms practitioners into masters of Project Management practices
- Learn day to day use of Project Management terms and terminologies
- Understand and visualize the templates and working project model
Project Management Professional Training Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate Project Implementation real time Understanding
- Be able to confidently go for Exam based on Mock Exam Prep
- Extensive application of best practices for better productivity
Project Manager’s Career Mapping
- Experienced mid-level professionals may expect their median starting salary of Rs. 18 Lakhs or more in India
- Certification also helps to kick start Job search in a more confident manner
- 10 or more years of experienced professionals may transition easily into Senior management roles
Shweta Avinash Desai, PMP
Thanks for the great support & game plan for getting myself prepared for PMP.
Sreeman Mannamu, PMP®
Project Management Professional Certification Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation or above. Project Management Experience 4500 Hours earned in more than 36 months of experience. 35 Hours Certificate from Training Provider.
- Diploma holders. Project Management Experience 7500 Hours earned in more than 60 months of experience. 35 Hours Certificate from Training Provider.
Why Join PMP Refresher with us? Unique selling proposition
With Subject Matter Expertise on Project Management, GlobalSkillup is an Industry Leader. With happy customers and good quality gives participants the right edge. Additionally, GlobalSkillup deep dive understanding on the Project Management practice is an added benefit.
The course and certificate issued are in line with Globally recognized standards. This provides an unique opportunity for participants to take superior value advantage.
Exam Question Breakdown
|Area of Questions||Percentage Wise||Questions|
|Monitoring & Controlling||25%||50|
Exam Questions and Format
200 multiple choice questions to be answered in 4 hours’ time. 25 Questions are pre-test, which are non-scoring randomly placed questions across 200 questions. 175 Questions are scoring questions. Evaluation is based on 175 scoring questions with no predefined pass percentage by PMI (Project Management Institute).
Exam Course Content Outline & Training Agenda
|Introduction to PMP Profession||Time Management||Communications Management||PMP® Exam Strategy|
|Project Framework (with Case study)||Cost Management||Risk Management||Mock Exam Practice Questions|
|Project Management Process Groups||Quality Management||Procurement Management||Review Answers & Logic|
|Integration Management||Human Resource Management||Stakeholder Management||Final Wrapup & Next Steps|
|Scope Management||Professional & Social Responsibility|
Project Management Professional Certification Award
Participants will get the 35 Contact Hours of Project Management Knowledge Proficient certificate towards Exam requirement from GlobalSkillup after the training course.
Participants upon clearing the Exam conducted by PMI, will be issued Certification.
Project Management Professional PMP Refresher Training Calendar (Classroom | Online LVC)
|Bangalore||Hyderabad||Chennai||Mumbai||Pune||Delhi||Online Virtual Class (7.30 - 10.30 PM IST)|
|November 25-26 December 2-3||November 25-26-Dec2-3||November 25-26-Dec2-3||November 25-26-Dec2-3|
|December 9-10-16-17||December 2-3-9-10||December 2-3-9-10||December 9-10-16-17||December 2-3-9-10||December 9-10-16-17||December 4-5-6-7-11-12-13-14|
Total Cost of Project Management Professional Certification
|Training Cost by Global Skillup||14000||INR|
|Exam Cost for Non-Members||555||USD|
|Exam Cost for PMI Members||405||USD|
PMP and PRINCE2 Comparision
PMP is worldwide recognized for Project Management. For 100 Jobs, 90% of them look for this Certification. It is moderately difficult to attain the exam; it is conducted in Prometric Independent test centre. It has very good market reputation across almost every Industry. Certification cost in India is close to about Rs. 50,000 including both training and exam.
PRINCE2 is an alternate certification recognized for Project Management in UK primarily. Out of 100 Job Positions, typically 5-10 of them look forward for PRINCE2 credential in India. PRINCE2 is moderately difficult to attain the exam; it is conducted by the Training institute in a controlled environment with local invigilators. PRINCE2 has good market reputation across ICT (Information, Communication, and Technology) Projects in UK. PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification Cost in India is about Rs. 45,000.
Video Reviews from Participants