- Updated ITIL® Study Materials for Result Oriented Approach
- Instructors with decades of subject matter experience
- Includes: Training Cost of 2days, Exam Fee, Courseware, 2 ITIL Mock Tests
- Mastering ITIL Learning Kit with 100% Pass Warranty
- 180 Days of High Quality E-Learning Access
- Earn 16 Contact Hours Training Certificate / PDU Certificate
- Premium Access to ITIL resources and ITIL Job Portal
ITIL Intermediate level Certification is the next stage after ITIL® Foundation. There are several modules in the Intermediate certification. These modules have more detail than the Foundation level and are industry recognized qualifications.
One may take either of the few modules or entire set of modules in the ITIL Intermediate. Modules are broadly categorized into two categories such as “Service Lifecycle” and “Service Capability”. For more details from Axelos, the Certifying body, refer here.
Service Life cycle modules:
- Service Strategy (SS)
- Service Design (SD)
- Service Transition (ST)
- Service Operation (SO)
- Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
Service Capability modules:
- Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA)
- Release, Control and Validation (RCV)
- Operational Support and Analysis (OSA)
- Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO)
Key Requirement to go to Expert Level, in addition to above:
- Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC)
ITIL Intermediate Course Objectives
- Training in line with ITIL® 2016 Exam Syllabus
- Impart high level knowledge in Processes and Key Concepts
- Provide End to End support to candidates in pre and post exam processes
- Inculcate continuous learning habit through providing access to ITIL resources
Different levels of ITIL Certification exists
- Foundation Level
- Practitioner Level
- Intermediate Level
- Expert Level
- Master Level
ITIL Intermediate Level Qualification
- Those who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL framework in Service Life cycle & Service Capability
- Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be adopted on Managing entire IT service management lifecycle of an organization
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about, or contribute to, ongoing service improvement.
- It is best to have prior exposure to basic IT concepts with two years professional experience working in IT Service Management prior to taking either of the ITIL Intermediary modules.
However, the ITIL level qualification is open to and can benefit anyone who has an interest in the subject. Holders of an ITIL Expert level qualification are likely to require further guidance before being able to apply the ITIL practices for Service Management to professional projects or situations.
ITIL Intermediate Examination Process and Format
- Exam duration for Service lifecycle Module /Service capability Module : 90 minutes
- Exam duration for MALC: 120 minutes
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam pass marks: Intermediate exam 70 % (28/40 marks across 8 questions), MALC 70% (35/50 marks across 10 questions)
- Exam Benefit: Lifecycle 3 ITIL credits/Capability 4 ITIL credits/Managing across the Lifecycle 5 credits
Who should take ITIL Intermediate Certification?
ITIL certification is increasingly noticed as mandatory requirement for professionals engaged in IT Service management related jobs across the industry. This certification is most relevant for :
- Technical Support / Help Desk / Service Desktop Engineers
- IT Managers / Operations Managers
- System Administrators / Database Administrators /Analysts
- Quality Analysts and Application Management team
- Professionals related to IT Service Management
Why Join us? Unique selling proposition for ITIL
With our unique learning methodology in delivering training with real time examples, it is not only very educative and informative, also provides the right amount of practical knowledge and practice for the participants. This assists them to acquire knowledge about ITIL concepts and enabling them in pursuing strong career in IT service management.