- 2 Days Classroom Training with Expert Instructor
- Updated ITIL® Study Materials for Result Oriented Approach
- Instructors with decades of subject matter experience
- Includes: Training Cost, Exam Fee, Course ware, Mock Tests
- 180 Days of High Quality E-Learning Access
- Earn 16 Contact Hours Training Certificate / PDU Certificate
- Premium Access to ITIL resources and ITIL Job Portal
ITIL Foundation level is the entry level qualification which offers general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL service management lifecycle, including links between various lifecycle stages, the management processes used and their contribution to service delivery.
ITIL® qualification scheme provides a modular approach to the ITIL framework, and is comprised of a series of qualifications focused on different aspects of ITIL best practice to various degrees of depth and detail.
The tiered structure of the qualification offers candidates flexibility relating to the different disciplines and areas of ITIL and the ability to focus their studies on key areas of interest.
ITIL Foundation Course Objectives
- Training in line with ITIL® Foundation 2016 Exam Syllabus
- Impart high level knowledge in ITIL® 26 Processes and Key Concepts
- Provide End to End support to candidates in pre and post exam processes
- Inculcate continuous learning habit through providing access to ITIL resources
ITIL Foundation Training Calendar
|New Batch Starts Every Weekend||New Batch Starts Every Weekend||New Batch Starts Every Weekend||New Batch Starts Every Weekend||New Batch Starts Every Weekend|
Different levels of ITIL Certification exists
- Foundation Level
- Practitioner Level
- Intermediate Level
- Expert Level
- Master Level
ITIL Foundation Level Qualification
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework at basic level
- Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about, or contribute to, ongoing service improvement.
However, the ITIL Foundation level qualification is open to and can benefit anyone who has an interest in the subject. Holders of an ITIL Foundation level qualification are likely to require further guidance before being able to apply the ITIL practices for Service Management to professional projects or situations.
ITIL Examination Process and Format
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
Who should take ITIL Certification?
ITIL certification is increasingly noticed as mandatory requirement for professionals engaged in IT Service management related jobs across the industry. This certification is most relevant for :
- Technical Support / Help Desk / Service Desktop Engineers
- IT Managers / Operations Managers
- System Administrators / Database Administrators /Analysts
- Quality Analysts and Application Management team
- Professionals related to IT Service Management
Why Join us? Unique selling proposition for ITIL
With our unique learning methodology in delivering training with real time examples, it is not only very educative and informative, also provides the right amount of practical knowledge and practice for the participants. This assists them to acquire knowledge about ITIL concepts and enabling them in pursuing strong career in IT service management.
ITIL Foundation 2 Days Classroom Training with Instructor by GlobalSkillup
- Training price includes 2 days classroom training , Certification exam fee, Training Material and Training Aids
- Course is structured on Case Study based training methodology
- One hour Mock Exam is conducted at 2:00 PM on Day-2
- Certification Exam will be held at 4:00 PM on Day-2
- The results of the Certification Exam will be received from ITIL EXAM BOARD within 2 days.
- The Official Certificates from ITIL EXAM BOARD are dispatched to participants with 7 working days.
ITIL Foundation Training Course Content Outline with Agenda
- Service Management as a Practice
- ITIL Service Lifecycle
- Generic concepts and definitions
- Key principles and models
- Selected processes
- Selected functions
- Selected roles
- Technology and Architecture
- Competence and Training
You may also like…