- Updated ITIL® Study Materials for Result Oriented Approach
- Instructors with decades of subject matter experience
- Includes: Training Cost, Exam Fee, Courseware, Mock Tests
- 180 Days of High Quality E-Learning Access
- Earn 16 Contact Hours Training Certificate / PDU Certificate
- Premium Access to ITIL resources and ITIL Job Portal
The ITIL® Expert level is the certification for Individuals to Showcase Complete Entireity of ITIL Modules in the ITIL service management lifecycle, including links between various lifecycle stages, the management processes used and their contribution to service delivery.
ITIL® qualification scheme provides a modular approach to the ITIL framework, and is comprised of a series of qualifications focused on different aspects of ITIL best practice to various degrees of depth and detail.
The tiered structure of the qualification offers candidates flexibility relating to the different disciplines and areas of ITIL and the ability to focus their studies on key areas of interest.
Utilizing a hands-on approach through multiple case studies, deep dive into the core disciplines of ITIL best practices with our Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) course. Build on the knowledge gained through ITIL Foundation and ITIL Intermediate certifications, with MALC certification designed to prepare you for ITIL Expert exam acheivement.
Different levels of ITIL Certification exists
- Foundation Level
- Practitioner Level
- Intermediate Level
- Expert Level
- Master Level
ITIL Expert 5 Day Training Course Objectives
- Intended to apply and integrate knowledge of ITIL in real-world settings and in workplace MALC
- Training in line with ITIL® 2016 Exam Syllabus on 5 topic papers:
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Provide End to End support to candidates in pre and post exam processes
- Inculcate continuous learning through providing access to ITIL resources & materials
ITIL Expert Eligibility or Prerequisites
- ITIL® Foundation certificate holders can apply
- No minimum mandatory requirement as such
- Good to have 2 to 4 years IT Service Management experience desirable
ITIL Expert Level Qualification
- Those who require a deep dive understanding of the ITIL framework topics
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about, or contribute to, ongoing service improvement.
Holders of an ITIL Expert level qualification are likely to require further guidance before being able to apply the ITIL practices for Service Management to Manage Across Life Cycle (MALC).
ITIL Expert Examination Process and Format
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 10 questions per paper (total 5 papers)
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 50 questions available) – 70%
- 120 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
Who should take ITIL Expert Certification?
ITIL Expert certification is increasingly noticed as mandatory requirement for professionals engaged in IT Service management related jobs across the industry. This certification is most relevant for :
- Technical Support / Help Desk / Service Desktop Engineers
- IT Managers / Operations Managers
- System Administrators / Database Administrators /Analysts
- Quality Analysts and Application Management team
- Professionals related to IT Service Management
Why Join us? Unique selling proposition for ITIL Expert
With our unique learning methodology in delivering training with real time examples, it is not only very educative and informative, also provides the right amount of practical knowledge and practice for the participants. This assists them to acquire knowledge about ITIL concepts Managing across Life Cycle (MALC) and enabling them in pursuing strong career in IT service management.