PMP Exam Preparation module entails one to understand few special considerations one has to follow to increase the chances of being successful to start thinking the PMI® way.
Also, a couple of tips, tricks and generic information which need to be kept in purview when participating in the exam itself. Following the guidance will increase the likelihood of one being success at the PMP® exam.
- Learn few special considerations about how to participate in the exam
- Apply some of the tips, tricks and the way the questions need to be understood
What does the exam test?
- Your knowledge to apply the concepts
- Your understanding & interpretability of the concepts
- Your ability to judge professionally & ethically correct and act
- Your conscience to think in the right manner & direction
Is that it?
- Guess not! Exam also tests your ability to take stress mentally, and your preparedness physically to sit long hours and complete the exam.
Just before the exam & on exam day!
- Ensure to relax yourself on the day before exam and not get your mind occupied with last minute knowledge hazards
- Have sufficient breakfast or meal so that you are not hungry during the exam. Reach venue at least 1 hour in advance to your exam schedule time and ensure your mind is relaxed to kick start on the minute of your exam
- Plan ahead & time your breaks during the exam. You will definitely need to take breaks according to your comfort. We recommend 2 breaks of 10 minute and 10 minute in your exam schedule after every lot of questions
PMP Exam Taking Strategy:
- 1st Hour – Any question within 30 seconds answerable goes here. Answer all possible simple questions. Skip lengthy, mathematical, complicated, graphical questions.
- 2nd Hour – Any question within 100 seconds answerable must go here. Rest any kind of question, push to next round
- 3rd & 4th Hour – All possible questions and left over questions.
There are plenty more insightful details about the topic, kindly download the same: