News from Scrum Alliance:
ScrumAlliance is launching an advanced level Certified ScrumMaster® (A-CSM™) certification program. This program, designed with current certification input, is the next progression in CSM Roadmap & Career. The A-CSM™ will be available globally, and we’re actively approving educators in preparation for the launch.
Why the A-CSM™ Matters.
It’s not uncommon for people to earn the CSM® certification, only to take their new knowledge back to the workplace and find that Scrum is harder to implement than originally anticipated. The A-CSM™ builds on your foundational knowledge with the specific goal of improving your effective implementation of Scrum in your workplace. As an A-CSM™, you’ll learn:
- Communication facilitation techniques to use with product owners, team members, customers, and executives, both in and out of Scrum ceremonies.
- How to confidently respond to resistance to organizational change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people.
- How to overcome challenges that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices throughout your business.
- How to explain the value of Scrum and Agile processes to skeptics, from customers to executives.
- How to increase developer engagement and achieve greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in across the team.
- How to extend the impact of Scrum throughout the organization with training, coaching, and mentoring.
- How to amplify the contributions of team members beyond the confines of a single team.
The A-CSM™ will be available in-person, on-demand, live virtual, or as a blended combination of these formats to create a personalized experience that best fits your learning style. All offerings will only be available through Certified Scrum Trainers and Certified Enterprise Coaches who have already taught Scrum to more than 600,000 people around the globe.
Stay Tuned for More Information – Coming on the way. Meanwhile, those who intend to complete CSM, as always GlobalSkillup has been a great partner towards your success. Check out the offering here.
Disclaimer: The above article is a direct extract from the email publicized by ScrumAlliance to worldwide audience.